At long last, consumers are being offered a solution to the age-old dilemma of how to rehang curtain rails, shelves and light fittings when the original hole is irregular, damaged or too big to accept a wall plug.
- Easy to use, once kneaded, sets hard and accepts screws without the need for wall plugs.
- Super strong, it permanently holds wall fixtures up to 20kg.
- Use indoors or outdoors for plaster, brick or concrete.
How to use
- Ensure the hole is clean, dry, and free from dust, oil and grease.
- Remove product through the perforated backing card (always store unused product in the original packaging).
- Cut a length of strip sufficient for the hole to be filled.
- Remove the protective film from both sides of the cut strip.
- Wearing suitable gloves, knead the strip until a uniform colour is obtained. Slight wetting with water improves workability.
- Push product into hole until it is fully filled. A flat blade tool can be used for this. Remains workable for up to 4 minutes.
- Remove excess material and ensure flush with the hole.
- Centrally insert screw 1/2 way using light finger pressure to create a pilot hole. Leave screws in place to set for 1 hour.
- Using a screwdriver carefully remove screw, position the fixture (e.g. bracket or shelf) and then fully tighten screw until flush with fixture (do not overtighten). Always follow manufacturers instructions for the fixture.
- Do not use product for hanging objects over 30kg
- Tools required
- Filling knife, screwdriver, protective gloves.
- Always store unused product in the original packaging and keep out of the reach of children. Product should be used within 12 months of opening.
- Available in the following sizes
- 22cm length
- Irritating to eyes and skin. May cause sensitisation by skin contact. Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Please read instructions on pack.
Polycell Plug It Polyfilla application method:
- Sets in 60 minutes (depending on conditions)
- For plaster, brick or concrete
- Use indoors or outdoors