Polycell BaseCoat Complete is a unique undercoat for walls that completely covers all common wall imperfections in one easily applied coat. Containing Polyfilla Technology, the 5-in-1 formulation not only covers hairline cracks, stains, patchiness and strong colours, but also permanently stops them from reappearing - providing the perfect foundation before you paint.
- A unique undercoat for walls and ceilings that completely covers all common wall imperfections.
- Permanently covers cracks, stains and strong colours in just one coat.
- Easily applied with a roller, straight from the tub.
How to use
- Make sure surfaces are clean, dry and free from loose particles and mould.
- Stir the product well and transfer to a roller tray for easier roller loading. You'll get the best results by using a short pile roller (up to 5mm or 3/16").
- Apply the product evenly to the wall. Try to avoid overspreading.
- Polycell BaseCoat Complete can also be applied by brush.
- Remove any splashes of product immediately before they dry. Wash tools in warm soapy water immediately after use. Allow Polycell BaseCoat to dry for 4-6 hours.
- Your wall is now ready to paint - follow the paint manufacturer's guidelines.
- Tools required
- Brush or roller.
- Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost.
- Available in the following sizes
- 2.5L and 5L tubs
- Please read instructions on pack.
Polycell BaseCoat Complete application method:
- Dries in 4-6 hours (depending on conditions)
- Use indoors
- For plaster, plasterboard and painted masonry surfaces